Adapted from a recipe I found in an online forum which called this peanut butter cups, upon tasting it, I thought this was a nice substitute for traditional fudge. And so easy!
LC Microwave Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
You can't get much easier than microwaving your fudge!
- 1 Stick Butter
- 1 Oz. Square Unsweetened Baking Chocolate
- ¼ Cup Natural, SF Peanut Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Heavy Cream
- ⅓ Cup Swerve
- Melt butter and baking chocolate in the microwave.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until well mixed.
- Divide equally into 6 aluminum muffin tins and freeze until firm.
- Store in freezer.
If it's not sweet enough for your tastes, try adding a few drops of liquid Sucralose (like Sweetzfree) for more sweetness without additional carbs. You can also adjust the Swerve.
Serving size: 1 Cup Calories: 242 Fat: 24 Saturated fat: 2 Carbohydrates: 3 Sodium: 198 Fiber: 1 Protein: 3