I love, love, love simple ideas, and simple-but-tasty ones are even better. This super simple recipe for Low Carb Oven Roasted Cauliflower requires just a few minutes to put together but oh, what well spent minutes they will be! This recipe was generously submitted by a member on the Low Carb Zen Facebook page. Thanks for sharing it, Susan! ~Dix
- 1 head cauliflower (trimmed and cut into florets)
- 4 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 6 slices bacon (cooked)
- 6 green onion (diced)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine cauliflower, bacon, green onion, and garlic on large rimmed cooking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Toss gently, then spread out in a single layer.
- Roast at 450 degrees F for about twelve minutes.
- Stir. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Turn off oven and let sit for an additional ten minutes.
- Serve immediately.
We had it as a side dish to grilled chicken, but I think it would be perfect with fresh caught fish (instead of the home fries you get with a shore lunch) or as a breakfast side dish to eggs.